RAYA DASH SALE: Terms & Conditions
1. All products can not be refunded
2. Product offers & prices are valid as long as they are listed on the online shop, while stock last.
If a product is unavailable, your order will be cancelled and TUDUNGPEOPLE undertakes to refund customer within no more than 30 days from the date of payment.
3. All exchanges (due to customers request or manufacturing defect) for Raya Dash Sale will only be processed on 5th July onward. Kindly hold the items until the date, and do not the remove tag. Other T&C on Return & Exchanges can be found in FAQ below.
Wondering something? Here are the answers to some of your questions
1. Is it safe to do online shopping?
Absolutely! TudungPeople does not store any of your bankcard details and has absolutely no access to your bank account at any time. All the payments are done online via reputable e-payment gateway or for a safer bet, you can always use your local bank deposit.
For international buyers, you can always put your trust in PayPal. Now everybody can shop!
2. Are you open 24/7?
Our website is available 24 hours every day but the little kittens behind these computers need some sleep too. Below are the business hours for our Online Office:
Monday - Friday : 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM
Saturday (except 1st week) : 9.00 AM - 12.00 PM
Public Holiday : CLOSED
We do also have a few physical stores in Malaysia!
TudungPeople Signature & Wander Cafe, Bangi Sentral
Our signature boutique is open 6 days a week. You may as well enjoy our delicious cakes and drinks here! Below are the details of TudungPeople Signature & Wander Cafe
UNIT 6-45-01 (GROUNDFLOOR), JALAN MEDAN PUSAT BANDAR 8A, BANGI SENTRAL, 43650 BANDAR BARU BANGI, SELANGOR
Operating Hours :
TUESDAY to FRIDAY 12PM - 9PM
SATURDAY & SUNDAY 10AM - 9PM
Located in Jalan Maarof, Modvier is a house of many famous online brands. Modvier Bangsar is open 7 days a week. Below are the details for Modvier Bangsar
Instagram : @modvier
PT 392, JALAN MAAROF (RIGHT NEXT TO PETRON)
Operating Hours :
DAILY 11AM - 8PM
Located in Gio Mall, Modvier is a house of many famous online brands. Modvier Kuantan is open 7 days a week. Below are the details for Modvier Kuantan
Instagram : @modvierkuantan
GIO MALL - MODVIER, A91, JALAN TUN ISMAIL, 25000 KUANTAN, PAHANG
Operating Hours :
DAILY 10AM - 10PM
VENDVILLE, Kota Damansara
Vendville is 'Malaysia's Exclusive Shopping Hub' located at The Strand, Kota Damansara.
Instagram : @vendville
NO 42,46-G & 48, JALAN PJU 5/20D, THE STRAND, KOTA DAMANSARA
Operating Hours :
TUESDAY - SUNDAY 11AM - 8PM
1. How do I create a TudungPeople account?
Below are easy steps for you to create your TudungPeople account! Here's how:
a. Firstly, click on the 'Create an account' button at the top right hand corner of the screen.
b. Fill in the 'Register Account' form. Please ensure that the details provided are accurate and up to date.
c. Once done, click on the 'Continue' button. All details provided are private and confidential.
d. After clicking the 'Continue' button, your registration has been completed. You will then receive a confirmation email for you to get started.
All it takes is four simple steps for you to become a part of TudungPeople!
Orders: Know How!
1. How do I place an order?
01. Log into your TudungPeople account or register with us as a member by clicking here
02. All you have left to do is to shop away! Feel free to browse through our website for all available releases. Our latest updates are located under the 'UPDATE THIS WEEK' category. You are also able to view all the latest new releases simply by clicking the 'All Collection' button or if you have a particular shawl in mind, you can search for it using the search bar.
03. Once you have found the shawl(s) you wish to purchase, select the size and quantity you would like to have them in. Then click the 'Add to Cart' button.
04. The item(s) will be automatically added into the cart on the top right hand corner of your window!
05. Once satisfied with the item(s) in your shopping cart, click 'Checkout' to proceed with your order.
06. After checking out, you will receive a confirmation email which contains the invoice for your order.
2. I am facing some difficulties with my order! Help!
Help is certainly on your way! Our customer service attendee will be able to help you. You may email us at email@example.com.
3. Why can’t I add items to my shopping bag?
Your web browser probably has "cookies" disabled. What's a cookie? It's a delicious sweet, but it's also a small file stored on your computer that keeps track of what you're doing online. This file allows us to "remember" what's in your shopping bag. Some people are worried that cookies can be used for profiling or even planting viruses. TudungPeople assure you that we do not subscribe to any of these practices.
4. What are the payment methods that you accept?
Payment can be made through the following:
A. iPay88 Gateway
iPay88 is an Internet Payment Switching Gateway through credit card, Internet Banking (or E-Debit) & Electronic Wallet (E-Wallet), developed by Mobile88.Com Sdn. Bhd. It is the same Online Payment Gateway System currently provided by many licensed Financial Institutions. For that reason, customers can be certain of iPay88's security. iPay88 also complies with PCI Data Security Standard and Malaysia Payment System Act. Find out more about iPay88. Through iPay88, payment can be made from accounts of many banks such as Maybank, CIMB, AFFINBank, AmBank, RHB; and also Bank Islam, Hong Leong Bank and Public Bank via MEPS.
Send your payment via PayPal as you check out your order. For those who would like to pay using credit card, you can pay via PayPal by linking it your credit card.
We are deeply sorry as we no longer accept payments via Cash Deposit or other manual bank transfer method. This is a way to practice the first come first serve basis. Thus, all payments must be settled online before your order is completely checked out. Do contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any problem along the way.
5. Payment has been deducted from my account yet I still have not received my confirmation email?
Sometimes, technical error may happen every now and then as the transaction is being processed. Immediately send us an email - email@example.com and attatch together your transaction proof. We will investigate and get back to you regarding your order status as soon as possible.
6. Can I cancel my order and how am I able to do so?
Yes orders made can be cancelled. You may do so by contacting our Online Office at the respective avenues:
Hotline : 03 4144 1377
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Just inform us your Order ID and we will be able to Cancel your order. Kindly inform us as soon as possible if you wish to Cancel your order once payment has been made so we could stop from ship out your order. However, if we already ship it out, we will need you to send it back to us and reimbursements will be made accordingly in the form of Store Credit.
7. What are Store Credits?
Store Credits are reimbursements given to you instead of cash. It is a form of token only accessible online. It is deducted automatically when you place your order. Therefore, if there is a cancellation after you have placed your order due to certain reasons please do contact our Hotline so as we could ensure the unused Store Credit is not deducted from your account. Any form of balance is given via Store Credit, as no cash is allowed to be packed into the parcel according to the PosLaju Shipping Policy.
8. How do I add/remove items to/from my existing order after checking out?
You may do so by contacting our Hotline number at 03 4144 1377 and informing us your Order ID. Our Customer Service Attendee will then tend to you and change the order to include or exclude the items according to your preference.
9. I've received the wrong item! What should I do?
We are terribly sorry about that! Kindly email us your Order ID along with the picture of the item(s) that you have received to email@example.com. Please ensure that the picture taken of the item must include the TudungPeople tag still attached to the label in one (1) photograph. You will need to return the wrongly sent item(s) back to us. We will then reimburse you with Store Credit of the amount you spend to ship the item back to us.
10. I've received my order, but one of the item(s) are missing. What should I do?
We sincerely apologise for that error! Kindly email us your Order ID along with the picture of the item(s) that you have received to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that the picture taken of the item must include the TudungPeople tag still attached to the label in one photograph.We will send out another parcel containing the missing item(s) as soon as we have received the email and verification has been done.
11. Will items be restocked?
Some items are restock-able. However this is done on a seasonal basis. You may keep up to date with our latest release by visiting our Facebook or Instagram page. We are deeply sorry as we are unable to inform our customers personally via email so be sure to subscribe our newsletters so as you do not miss out on any release or updates.
12. What happened if the item is backordered?
TudungPeople does everything possible to ensure that our products are in stock and ready-to-ship. However, sometimes demand outpaces supply and we fall short. In these rare circumstances we will notify you by e-mail that an item in your order is backordered. The backordered item will be send as soon as it becomes available. Since we are also the manufacturer, we make sure that backordered items are promptly replenished. Typically, the delay will be no more than 2-3 weeks, if you can’t wait, you’ll get your money back plus additional shopping voucher.
13. The item I ordered last week just went on sale!
Occasionally, we adjust the pricing on items. Unfortunately, we do not offer a price guarantee, so we can't provide a refund for an item that goes on sale after you purchased it.
Delivery & Shipping
1.Where do you deliver to?
TudungPeople offers domestic deliveries throughout Malaysia via PosLaju. It's an express delivery service with tracking number and insurance. We will only be held responsible as long as the items are still in our warehouse, once the items are shipped out, it will solely be POSLAJU responsibility to ensure it'll reach your doorstep within 2-3 working days.This means that we are accessible to cater to the needs of our loyal customers!
Living overseas? Fret not for we ship worldwide! The shipping cost may differ to each country and based on the total weight of your item(s). It will be shown in your order invoice upon check out. If your country is not listed in our system, contact us at email@example.com
We also have International Distributors located in Singapore, Brunei, Japan, France, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, and USA, to cater to your desires. These distributors can be found at 'About Us' on our website.
2. How long does it take to deliver my parcel?
We understand our customer's enthusiasm in expecting the arrival of your beloved shawls. Therefore, you can expect the shawls to arrive at your doorstep within three working days time, for Peninsula Malaysia with exception on weekends and public holidays. As for Sabah and Sarawak it may take an extra day or two.
3. Has my order been shipped yet?
Orders are processed on a daily basis. An email will be sent to your registered email address to inform you regarding the current status of you order. Once the order has been shipped, a unique tracking number will be sent to your email for your convenience to track your parcel's whereabouts.Please be advised that paid orders made by 12PM (Weekday), will be shipped out on the day itself whereas orders made after that will be shipped out on the next day.
4. Can I choose to pick my order up from your store?
Yes you may do so by choosing the 'Self Pickup' option when checking out the items. You can either made payment through online and pick your paid item(s) at our shop OR, settle the payment at the counter during pickup.
Unpaid orders that are not claimed within one (1) week after the order is placed will be cancelled.
5. How do I track my parcel?
You may track the whereabouts of your parcel simply by clicking on the PosLaju link below:
Key in the unique reference number provided (no spaces) into the Track and Trace tab.
Returning An Item
1.Can I return the products?
If you wish to return or exchange any portion of your order, please complete the Return Form and include it with your return shipment. All Returns/Exchanges issues must abide to the following:
01. Item(s) can only be returned or exchanged if there is/are any defect(s) found on the item(s), OR the item(s) received is faulty. Reasons other than those stated above will not be accepted.
02. The item(s) must not be laundried, washed, altered or worn with all the tags and packaging in tact.
03. All items must be posted within seven (7) days after receiving it.
04. Returned items received without abiding the above will not be accepted.
05. Items will only be exchanged upon stock availability. TudungPeople will only return the cost of the item via store credit at 5% processing charge.
06. The shipping cost will be bear by customers.
07. All return items will be processed by our Return/ Exchanges Department. It will take up to 7 working days upon item received.
Terms and conditions for Return/Exchanges
* Please take note that there may be a variance in the colour of the item due to computer screen settings and studio lighting. TudungPeople Online Store portrays all items as accurately as possible. Returns due to colour variances will not be accepted.
** There could be creases as the items are sent via mail. Returns due to creased will not be processed.
*** TudungPeople is not liable for items that are bought out from any third party. Only returns with correct order id will be attended
**** Any item that was not purchased at full price cannot be returned. This includes both sale and promotional items.
***** If you are unsure of the condition of the items, please contact our Customer Service.
If you require further assistance and enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us using the following avenues:For online shopping issues, we are available to be reached through our hotline, 03 4144 1377 from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM (weekdays). You can also contact us through email, at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to assist you.
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.Continue